How to polish a ****, for Dummies

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
But I love following this build. This truck is being built purposely and exactly. No compromise, that's cool. It's really working out well.

And to each his/her own. Good thing we all have our favorite styles, or we'd be fighting for parts and REALLY paying premiums for them.

X2 ;Sweet I sat and read this thread for like an hour the other night and its amazing how far its come. Great job :D

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the super mild wintewr we had has broke and i'm back to finishing up the buffalo.. Yeseryday i installed the cb radio ad i'm debating on that stack again, think i mite plum it up to the factory exhaust untill i have the spare coin to install the doug's headers and daul's..

You must be registered for see images attach

And some fresh pics with the stack in place??

Oh and my junk yard score from the other day, a clean set of vintage 80's ford mats.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*** it double posted, i hate the new getup of this site.. Sorry i just prefer the old setup.

Last edited:

Danoflapper

Reaction score
haha I thought the floor mats said "the best never rust" that made me laugh for a sec 'til i did a double take. Looking good though!

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
Oh dang it. I was hopin you could post some pics as to how you got it all the way over to the side of the bed like that. Bit that is mounted nearly where my cb is. my daul whips showed up today!

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
I like how it said "Power Stroke" in the ad heading LOL But the truck is coming along VERY nice man, I love the whole look you got goin on with it

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like how it said "Power Stroke" in the ad heading LOL But the truck is coming along VERY nice man, I love the whole look you got goin on with it

Thanks man, cant wait to finally start driving it. I'm putting it on the road next week, put few hundred test miles on it before i start thinking abou putting the turbo on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online