How to polish a ****, for Dummies

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good with the PSD bumper moulding.

Seen you today with your Ass in the air working on the truck:rotflmao(About 4:20)

Ya it had another return cap leak, one started seeping last week and today i swapped out the o-rings in that cap. Not leaking now but i think that cap is'nt round becouse it's always been a problem child.. I'm trying to find a shop local that can machine me ones of brass or aluminum.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya i'm thinking about 200.00-250.00, but they'll last forever. The guy on FTE sold them for 160.00..

What if you set up a group buy? I'm sure there would be quite people intressted in caps they wouldn't have to replace again.
Get enough people to drop the price some? Idk just thinking outloud here.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya first i need to try to find a shop that can do it and get a price. They'll either be brass or billet aluminum whatever is cheaper i geuss.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
What's the average age return lines are lasting? 10-20 years. With 5 new return line kits it should last me 50-100 years.

I doubt our trucks in general will need more than a 2 return line kits in the future, by then these things will be off the road.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Majorty will be phasing out in the next decade. That's just the fact of the matter. The Rust belt gobbles up trucks and sends em for scrap.

I like the cummins setup on my 92 6bt. Hard lines that are bolted to the injector using a banjo bolt.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
they are talking on just the caps being metal. the lines between will still be rubber along with the orings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online