How to polish a ****, for Dummies

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super cold started it this morning, 16 degree's outside and windy as hell.. No block heater, it cranked over almost two revs before kicking over, Great start in my book.. Soon it will be road ready, nothing left but the front bumper, new battery cables and a trip to my buddies shop for a wheel alignment.. Mite throw a steering box on it first thou since this ones a bit loose, 180,000 miles will do that..

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well had a good day at the junk yard yesterday. Got 3 tach sensors, 3 fast idle solenoid's, front and rear sway bar's and brackets, few interior peices, woodgrain dash trim and a passengers front axle. All that for 40 buucks, So i got some more stuff to do now..

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did'nt go out to EZ-pull, that may be next week not sure yet. Got this stuff from a local yard i go to.. You still interested in those parts?? If so ill let you know before hand if i'm going out that way.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i got the passenger side front axle in last night, also got the high idle, tach sensor and dash trim in.. Just waiting to raise funds to buy a reman steering box and new linkage, Then it's gotta get to my buddies shop for an elinment and inspection. Oh and i still need to put the new front bumper on and put the front sway bar stuff on.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like were plannng an EZ-PULL roundupLOL But with the wheather they ae calling for i'm probly out for this week:dunno

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
What weather? Supposed to be sunny and high of 32*. I already been to Harry's (which is like a frozen tundra) in like 5* weather and a snow storm...

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supose to be crappy rain and snow and ice wensday,thursday, friday. I just aint into freezing my balls off and trecking thru cold mud for a few used parts.. Plus my funds are a little on the low side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online