holley red install?

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
sle2115 said:
I haven't had any problems with heat as I put a long (4" or so) nipple on it and moved everything outside the exhaust. The only problem I am having is the brass nipple will break from vibration. I am going to use some Russell ProFlex braided hose and mount a 1/8" pipe distribution block elsewhere and install the two senders, should eliminate vibration damage.

Yeah, I tried using brass fitting to initially install this and broke the elbow off in the block. Got it out and then went to galvanized steel fittings then. Should last.

But the flex braided hose sounds like a good fix!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't used a pre pump filter on any of my rigs yet. I'd be concerned about gelling in cold temps if it is too fine, and if it isn't too fine, then why have one. The fuel pickup strainer makes an excellent filter.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Agnem said:
I haven't used a pre pump filter on any of my rigs yet. I'd be concerned about gelling in cold temps if it is too fine, and if it isn't too fine, then why have one. The fuel pickup strainer makes an excellent filter.

The perma cool is a 2 micron and I had no problems through winter with gelling and we had some pretty cold temps and my truck set right out in it the whole time! May have problems later, but I used PowerService winter blend in every tank etc., maybe it helped, maybe it didn't, but no problems either way!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online