Hey guys I'm back

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well its been a while since I have been on here. The 93 F250 that I had at the Chattanooga rally has been sold for quite a while now and I am jonesin' for another one. I have my eye on a 94 f350 turbo IDI right now that I am trying to get. Looks like a pretty solid truck. if thats the case I may be back on here a little more again. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jason was it? One of our award winners for best work truck if I recal. Sorry we won't see you again this year.

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I haven't even checked to see where or when the rally is. If I can get hold of that truck I'll try and make the next one.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allumnus are always welcome, with or without a truck. Just have to hang in the back durring any cruise events. ;Sweet

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe next year. Called about that truck today and if they still have it by Friday I will be going to try and get it. Its in Maryland so it will be a pull but my last one came from VA and it was pretty good so I guess we'll see. When I get home Sunday I'll either have it or i won't.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Have You seen it? if not, maybe I can look at it for You if not too far from Me. Btw welcome back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online

No members online now.