Hello from State College,PA

joeblack5

Reaction score
Hello All, I am a real diesel fan and read and learned a lot in this forum. Hope to be able to add some to this community.
My wife and I are driving two Mercedes 300TD wagons one on two tank veggie with injector line heating and HIH , also in our lineup are two cherokee diesel 2.1 , on eon veggie , same conversion as the mercedes and two econolines both on WVO . Both are 4x4 quigley conversions , one a powerstroke , the other an IDI.
Then there is still a LADA NIVA diesel conversion with peugeot 1.9 NA and some gassers, 1973 corvette, 1973 citroen DS and jaguar XJS 12.
Last is lebaron convertible that is on a list to get converted to electric.
We are heavy in renewables and veggie is good for that.
Both the econlines are setup as campers and have on-board filtration system and portable wvo pumps to get it out of the dumpster. The last trip we did with the 7.3 IDI was State College, Miami, San Antonio, White Sands, State College. about 5500 miles $ 50 diesel for start/ stop rest wvo. This is an old ambulance and we have it converted to a 4x4 camper including 18000LBS winch and 300 watt solar panels, mini fridge, microwave, swivel chair , rear seat and window.
We have two kids and a German Shepard who all traveled with us.
Hope this was all appropriate.

Best J