Heard a rumour

deezlwex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bad at all. That's one clean truck. Talk about a find. Your dad told me at lunch on Friday that you found it close by.

Diesel_Eagle

Son of the Moose
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah i agree its much better than i pictured my first vehicle being...we worked on it most of this afternoon and went through and fixed all the dash lights and replaced the dashboard pieces that were broke
;Sweet

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice! At least you guys are starting with a diesel. It seems if you were going to repower another truck with a diesel.........Mel would need the next three years to get it titled with Penn DOT!;Really:backoff:D

So, you bringing your rig to the rally as well?;Sweet

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this one will have to sit out the next rally unfortunately. But maybe later in the summer, if Graham decides he wants to register it, we might be able to make a jimmy cone with it. It is cherry, but there is a LONG list of laundry items that need to be addressed before it hits the street.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
is that bubble wrap on the dash:D

looks like a solid truck overall, i hope you saved up some money because once you own a vehicle it can eat it up.:eek:

so you looking for a turbo yet:angel:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some kind of weird crap they glued on there. That dash pad is now out already and a tan one is in it's place. It wasn't perfect but looks a heck of a lot better.

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
Whats with the old school horn button on the dash? Manual glow plug controler? Thats the way to go;Sweet
Ken

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No that was the horn button. That's what somebody did when the horn commutator self destructed and they were too lazy enough to fix it right. Appearantly the fact that the cruise control would never work again wasn't a concern. :dunno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online