Has the hackers returned

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to use the forums, top of page I get a data base error. Same on the TDS forum, just happened there at this EST 12:52 time. Couldn't use the forums on here all nite, just at the bottom of the page forum jump from one to the other. Haven't been able to upload any pic's either.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I can only reload the IDI section and go into threads, if I try to do anything else, check PM's or anything, it gives me the same message. I've got pending PM's but can't read them.

tractorman86

Reaction score
you know, some people should just eat a bullet or cut the s*&! and get an f-ing job. What benefit would someone get from messing with our little sanctuary here.

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. I can not get onto the whole forum homepage, but was able to get in using a link that popped up when I started to type oilburners.

Dave Barbieri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm... I can access the Diesel Forums webpage, but not the main forum page. Ya know guys, this proves one important point:

YA CAN'T SCREW WITH DIESEL POWER ! ;Sweet ;Sweet

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK guys, it's 9:20AM here EST. I can now get in. Must be fixed. I'll try and upload pic's for gunz.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I was down and out all last nite. About 1pm yesterday I got a notice on a pm from Mowog so I tried to open it.. Nope... System wasn't having any of that. Talked to a moderater who told me what mees was going on...:mad:-cuss That news made me want to harm someone badly. I have no idea who is messing with the forum but it seems to really be floating their boats. The first attack last year was boasted about by some fool on somewhere else. I wont go into details because that person may get a "visit" but not from any of this forum...:sly:D We will see how it goes... Ya just don't do bad things and then boast about them... But thats how these turds get wood..... So if one of those turds are reading this and I suspect thats so enjoy the coming mees you created but....:backoff

wmoguy

Reaction score
Trying to use the forums, top of page I get a data base error. Same on the TDS forum, just happened there at this EST 12:52 time. Couldn't use the forums on here all nite, just at the bottom of the page forum jump from one to the other. Haven't been able to upload any pic's either.

I've got a hunch this is not just an OB issue. It's a Vbulletin hack issue. To say someone has a ******* for OB.net doesn't seem likely. Last year when there was issues it was said that it affected an entire server group of over 400 servers. If someone hacked that many servers from a farm, you can rest assured guys in black suburbans will eventually be visiting whoever did it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828