Happiness is a new plasma cuttter

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
mel-
like you said, the heat is more concerntrated. The firewall hole is a poor example on how clean a plasma can cut. That hole is common with a operator having a turrets fit while lighting up his arc. if a guide was used to steady the torch, the cut would have looked like you took a pair metal shears to the firewall.

:rotflmao:rotflmao
Yeah, That's with me balanced on my big rolly gut on the fender trying to keep from falling off , just zapping it off free hand and it still came out pretty decent :rotflmao

You couldn't make that cut with a torch ( or a number of the others I've had to do the last two days )
without some collateral damage
That thing has already saved me about 4-5 hours in cutoff wheel and grinding time in the last 2 days

obinella

Reaction score
so, curiosity finally drives me to post, yet again. iffin yous got this nice little toy, why in in the hell didn't you burn you a custom fan clutch wrench and save two big ones?

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
so, curiosity finally drives me to post, yet again. iffin yous got this nice little toy, why in in the hell didn't you burn you a custom fan clutch wrench and save two big ones?

Whatever I could cut out of stock, would not be forged or heat treated, in other words ,it would be as flimsy as the el cheapo rental tools.

obinella

Reaction score
humm, you can make it any sillymeter thickness you want. mine has suffered many uses with no ill effect. ill bow out now as i don't want to become a post *****.