Gear Vendors on CL

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
I saw this and thought some one here might want it.

odessa craigslist > for sale / wanted > auto parts - by owner
please flag with care: [?]
miscategorized prohibited spam/overpost best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info
Gear Vendors - Overdrive System - $1200 (Midland/Wall St.)
Date: 2012-12-09, 11:57PM CST
Reply to: see below
I have a Gear Vendors Overdrive setup that I removed from my 1999 ford F550 after my E40d transmission had problems & I am currently installing a manual 6sp transmission.... It is in very Nice Condition & is the complete setup from brain box to switch including the U Joint if you are looking to put it into another ford truck... I have the full owners manual & instructions as well

You can also buy an adapter for other transmissions as well but, The adapter i have is for E40d & I believe it will fit the 4R100

With this overdrive - You will gain on the average of 12 MPG as did on my Stock truck & More if you have a lighter vehicle weight ... My truck is all stock , F550 super duty 7.3 diesel with a steel conversion bed & I averaged 20MPG towing a 45' trailer with 2 cars over 1400 miles.. RPM's drop nearly half on highway driving...

Installation is also available by ASE certified mechanics

This setup installed was a little under $4000 new , System is almost 2 years old but looks like new . Please give me a call or a text message any time for pictures , 715-817-8499 / Bob T

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID:3467833295

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
terms of use
privacy policy
feedback forum

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I saw that 12 mpg increase too. The fee to buy it and have it installed seems like a little too much. But maybe not seeing I paid around $3100.00 for mine and did the install myself...

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
I know towcat had one that was grenaded, maybe this could be his replacement if he hasn't already got one.