Gauges

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My next mod is going to be guages, I'm leaning towards the triple A pod set up. What's everybody here running and what are your likes/dislikes about your setup? :thanks:

Mike

sagebel

Reaction score
I am using the Autometer Z-series in a full pillar pod. The guages look pretty close to stock and they are easy to read. If you are concerned about the pillar pod creating a blind spot, don't worry about it.

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
I"m using Isspro and mounted them in the dash. One on either side of the steering column, the third is where the switch for the electric transfer case would be.

I like the look but at night I do get some reflection off of the windshield. I would venture to guess that a gearshift lever on an automatic might also block your view.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jenky,

Do you have any pics of your dash mounted guages?

Mike

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I ordered my guages from DIS yesterday. ISSPRO EV's with the Triple A pillar mount. Guess I'll have something to do next week now afterall. :cheers:

Mike

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
Sorry, no pictures. On my 97 their was a rubber plug in the firewall that we pushed out to run the wires through.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks hh,

Sounds like Jenkins are mounted IN the dash though, not on top of the radio area. But its all moot since mines going to be on the A pillar anyway.

Mike

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drat,

DIS e-mailed me and the guages are on back order. Why the heck dont they telly you if its in stock or out of stock when you order it?

Mike

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Originally posted by 95_stroker
Drat,

DIS e-mailed me and the guages are on back order. Why the heck dont they telly you if its in stock or out of stock when you order it?

Mike

so they can get your business. I had the same issue with fuel filters, out of stock and they came a month later......

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A month :***: -cuss -Flame Thr DIS Guess I'm going to have to ;Poke them a little. Maybe they'll get sick of my ass and send me my guages.

Dockboy

Reaction score
SPA Techniques are the only way to go!!

I've had them in my truck for 4 years and wouldn't have anything else!!

Fastest reaction time of any gauge, programable limits and warning lights, holds and recalls max. values.

I also happen to know that Nate from Performance Truck Products will be carrying them very shortly:love:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are pretty proud of their stuff at those prices......................

Dockboy

Reaction score
You have to remember, you are getting 2 gauges in one;)

I just picked up 2 Auto-meter Lunar gauges(EGT and Boost) for a buddy of mine and they cost almost as much as the SPA EGT/Boost gauge;Poke

Last edited:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well,

I wrote DIS a nice friendly little letter today stating that it might just be nice if they would let you know before hand if thier advertised products were in stock or what the lead time might be on the out of stock items. Patiently awaiting thier response.

Mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726