full flow bypass filter from fleetgaurd

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
check this out guys fleetgaurd makes a full flowand bypass oil filter in one filter for the 7.3 powerchoke which will fit our trucks as most know just go to page 3-16 and ill tell u all about them cost from freightshaker dealer is $36.98 and the p/n is LF9027 there is some other **** on there that might be of some use i couldnt figure out how to get just that page but just go to page 3-16 http://www.cumminsfiltration.com/pdfs/product_lit/americas_brochures/LT32599_03.pdf

riphip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've used 6 of those so far but they don't come close to my new FS2500. You can get the Fleetguard at PowerstrokeShop cheaper.

Rick

riphip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's why I used them at the time until I found a FS2500 for $200.;Sweet

Rick

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
They came up with a great new idea.... that mercedes was putting on their diesel cars as factory equipment about 30+ years ago :rolleyes:

I can't seem to find anywhere on there where they mention an actual micron rating on how fine the things actually filter down to. Just a lot of general allusions as to what particles of different microns can do.

tractorman86

Reaction score
I can't seem to find anywhere on there where they mention an actual micron rating on how fine the things actually filter down to. Just a lot of general allusions as to what particles of different microns can do.

+2 on that all i could get out of it was that it would "filter faster" but if your oil pump couldnt keep you would be up a creek. i dont know they might be the best thing since sliced bread but i just dont see enough real info on there.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
They came up with a great new idea.... that mercedes was putting on their diesel cars as factory equipment about 30+ years ago :rolleyes:

I.

You beat me to it.
The 1982 Mercedes diesel sitting out in my driveway has such a filter as it factory original.

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
basically u got a bypass oil filter and a full flow filter in one filter unit
no plumbing for a bypass filter thats about it

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
so what is it good for?:confused:

Well, I'm sure it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick :rotflmao

I guess they're trying to say that they can get your oil a bit cleaner than it would be otherwise... but how much of a bit cleaner , they aren't quite sure cookoo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online