FS. ATS 088 turbo

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
I hate to do this, but Im looking at selling some stuff. This is an ATS 088 non-wastegated turbo kit. Complete, ready to install. Turbo is good, had a new crossover pipe to replace the rusty one that came with it. Also has an ATS pyro. $500.00 Send me a PM
John

Last edited:

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
can you send me some pictures and it has everything and the intake hat and all that? Does anything need to be replaced?

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Its complete and ready to install. I'll work on getting pics this weekend.

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
Alright cool and there is no play in the turbo? any idea the miles on it? does it have the crushed down pipe or 3" full flow one? Once you get the pics up well work out a deal.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
the 088 doesn't have a crushed downpipe. It is the aftermarket non-wastegated Ats.... NOT factory with the 94Idi.

If you need I have all the installation manuals on file here on my laptop, I'd be happy to send them if you bought this.
in the meantime, some people say that non-wastegated turbos do not spool very fast.... I refer you to exhibit A, my truck:

You must be registered for see images attach

and for the record, this is a great deal. I bought mine years ago for $800 and I had to fabricate alot of the parts as it was not complete.
Later
Drew

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Forgot to get the turbo from work on Sat. Ill get it this week. It is the full flow downpipe as deep roots said. Payment in full...no installments. Me thinks I set the price too low, for some reason I thought the price had dropped on the non-wastgated version. Anyhow, I need money, my loss will be someone's gain.
John

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
ok cool, was this on your truck or did you buy it and not install it? Do you have an idea how many miles are on it? thanks.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
I bought it for my truck but never installed it. I bought it from someone here on the board. I have no idea how many miles are on it. There is a deal in the works as of now. I'll let you know if it falls through.
John

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
ok if it doesnt work out let me know iv got paypal. i just want to see pics before i buy something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online