FS '90 F 350 DRW

1989f2507.3idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i blew the sack in my weenis
that means self tapper threw my elbow almost into the sack lmao

yup 23 thanks man how much about 65 shipped?

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Looks like I won't be able to get them out in time as it's getting picked up tomorow morning. You might try asking adrianspeeder, he has an 87 (not sure on which cab) that he's getting rid of and he's closer to you.

gsgIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doug,
Hi tailgate looks too good on the truck. I could use some help finding a part for my truck. I need the bypass heater controller right fender (under hood) with electric plug. The plug is a 3 prong plug I am getting tired of freezing on my commute to work each day heater barely puts out any warm heat at all. I have been plugging in the engine block heater in at night to start it up in the morning. Doug if you don't have this item could you put out an E-mail for me thanks. I also found out my sons problem with his stang the intake manifold gasket was leaking I needed to replace it so I replaced it and it is good as new. Gina.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Do you still have the front seats and center console? Is it the style of console that'll fold back for a third seat in the front?

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Do you still have the front seats and center console? Is it the style of console that'll fold back for a third seat in the front?

I still have the seats, but did sell the console (it was not the third seat style). Let me know if you need more info on them and make me an offer for them. I may be able to hand them off to the BOOB express to get them to you.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Doug,
Hi tailgate looks too good on the truck. I could use some help finding a part for my truck. I need the bypass heater controller right fender (under hood) with electric plug. The plug is a 3 prong plug I am getting tired of freezing on my commute to work each day heater barely puts out any warm heat at all. I have been plugging in the engine block heater in at night to start it up in the morning. Doug if you don't have this item could you put out an E-mail for me thanks. I also found out my sons problem with his stang the intake manifold gasket was leaking I needed to replace it so I replaced it and it is good as new. Gina.

Hi Gina, what year are you looking for? Wish you had asked a few weeks ago before it went away...There are a few that are getting parted, someone will have one.

skintbackfarms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you sell have the cab lights? If so, how much do you want for them? Thanks

gsgIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doug,
I sent you a E-mail today please check it out for a description of the heater control that I need. Thanks Gina

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online