FS - E-350 6.0 diesel, 56k org miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Rogers

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Craigslist San Diego link: https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/d/san-diego-van-life-ford-camper-van-350/7296125875.html
UPDATE: price reduced, passed CA SMOG this week, just serviced at Kearny Mesa Ford.
For Sale - clean 2005 Ford E-350 Van. $16,000 OBO. 56k original miles, clean CARFAX available upon request. 3rd owner. Garage kept for 95% of its life, CA and Nevada van. 6.0 diesel with auto trans. Serviced at Kearny Mesa Ford Dealership in San Diego. Oil and Oil Filter, and fuel filters replaced, full inspection, clean bill of health.
List of Features and specs
-clean title, registration good until 10/31/2021. Passed CA SMOG 03/25/2021
-American Racing Rims, BFG rugged terrain tires 265/75R16 (31") ****tires are old and need to be replaced.****
-Maxxfan deluxe fan with remote. Model 7000k - Intake or exhaust, 'run in the rain', has thermostat setting feature.
-Upgraded headlights, wiring harness, and bulbs
-Insulated interior with pine shiplap siding (1" foam board type insulation on ceiling and walls)
-Additional interior lighting in the front and rear (incandescent type)
-Ford transit van sectional bench seating with built in seat belts and head rests
-aftermarket sound system with Sony LCD screen, bluetooth, and USB capable. Back-up camera capable system.
-Very clean paint and body, rhino lined lower panels all the way around the van.
-Captains chairs in the front, passenger seat has a swivel.
-Built in bed frame with storage system and slide out cookstove
-memory foam mattress, roughly equivalent to a 'full' sized mattress. (I'm 6'1" and its a bit short for me)
-DIY Reflextix and Coroplast board window coverings. Reversible for stealth camping or for very cold nights.

known issues
-while it was parked in front of my house somebody punched the lock on the rear door, it doesn't work anymore with the key, but it does lock and un-lock with the clicker (see photos)
-before I owned it someone attempted to pry open the rear door and damaged the paint and the door near the lock, see the photos
-there are two scratches in the paint on the roof above the drivers side seat.
-needs tires, tread is 75% but sidewalls are cracked inside edges near rim

Contact via email with questions, to see the CARFAX and Ford Inspection report and/or to arrange a time to see the van. Come with money or proof of funds if you want to test drive, no money no test drive. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online