front axle ID

Metalmacguyver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be the same width. It is hard to tell for sure though from the pictures. You would also have to regear it to match your 3.55s or regear your rear to match the 4.10s.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, that's not a Ford axle. Unless I am WAY off base and FOrd switched sides on me.

Dieselguy123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what I thought at first but It is actually sitting upside down..... I think. I did some reserch and the vans with the leaf springs had the springs mounted underneath the axle......at least from what I can see.:dunno I am not sure if I can make it work or not. I am just exploring an option right now.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was upside down too, but it's confusing because of the spring perches. The steering stabilizer helps convince me.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
cant help much but i actaully ran into Quigley at a buffet, they are right by me.

it says its a driverside drop in the description, if you could count the cover bolts you would know if it was a Dana 44 or 60. you cant really compare the stock suspension info to what this is since they make a bunch of changes.

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
judging from the bad picture..the size of the axle joints look like a D44..probably useds chevy single caliper outters...

sold a PATHFINDER axle for $200 last year...probably worth market on a 44...$300-350...

spring mounts might be wider than stock..and have an oddball sized inner axles with them moving the the pig further inboard 2 miss the frame rails..

YES it will work...YES some companys make alloy axles for it...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online