french bed for stacks

commonsthor

Reaction score
:Thumbs Up has anyone ever tried to french? thier bed on the outside for stacks?? i am building a76 f250 and am putting disel in it and was thinking about trying this . any info or pics appreciated thanks ;Sweet

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
commonsthor said:
:Thumbs Up has anyone ever tried to french? thier bed on the outside for stacks?? i am building a76 f250 and am putting disel in it and was thinking about trying this . any info or pics appreciated thanks ;Sweet
If you mean Pocketing them then yes.Stacy on Truck did it to Sargent Rocks......then stuck a dang 440 in it....but he had the bed cut and a 1/4 round secontion put in the front corner for the stacks.There might be some pics over at TrucksTV.com

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
If or when I ever put a stack on my truck, that's the way I'll do it. Already did the measuring and drew up a sketch. I don't prefer stacks in the bed since I haul a lot and I don't like em sticking way out the side to clear the bed. What's stopping me now is I still use a slide in camper. I'm trying to come up with an interchangable tip that makes an "S" curve like you see on car haulers. Or...a side pipe.

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online