Found an IDIT at junkyard today.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
I got it... but its only a two way fitting as far as I can tell. Will put up a pic in a bit.

Managed to get the serpentine pulleys, steering pump, water pump and fan (Couldn't get the fan off at the yard so I took it all), valve covers (turbo), glow plug controller and harness, and the intake manifold.

My intake had been repaired previously with JB weld where the air cleaner bolt went in, so now I have a good one. Nothing really wrong with the old one, but my Dad asked me if I was going to replace it while I was in there. If he was concerned enough to ask, then I better listen!!

Quickly figured out why the IDIT was in the junkyard:
You must be registered for see images attach

Not one that can turn down a good JY autopsy I dove in and pulled the valley pan:

My hope is that this motor is still there in a few weeks when I have time and help to pull the motor and transmission... Still a good day of junkin'

Didn't get the vacuum pump, alternator, or A/C... started pulling the new style hose but they had punctured the line and ruined it. There are plenty of gassers to get everything but the vacuum pump off of. Does a new vac pump come with the pulley??

no it does not come with the pulley.

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
Score!

I'd love to convert to serpentine one day. IDI's pop up around here (Northern-most Utah LOL) in scrap yards from time to time, but all of them have been 6.9's with v-belts.

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a good find right there. If you can do me a favor on the drivers side head at the rear there is the return line fitting thats allowing fuel to return to the tanks. Its bolted down to the last intake manifold bolt. I need that fitting and will pay for it and the shipping. Just let me know what it comes out to.. Thanks and if you can't get it thats no problem...

If you still want this fitting shoot me a pm with your address and I'll get it out tomorrow.