Ford Dually adapter by Arrowcraft

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Whatcha got yer willin to swap?

I got lots of engine parts, cams, cranks, pistons, intakes, water pumps everything, truck parts from all years pretty much anything you can think of mostly 2wd non turbo trucks, i have a 4x4 f-140 351 4speed 89 model, and a 93 model f150 4x4 300 inline 6 a 88 diesel 2wd 5 speed, and a 83 diesel 2wd C6, and have a 90 7.3 engine setting here thats worn no compression, but has good internals, have couple core IP's things like that;Sweet

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got lots of engine parts, cams, cranks, pistons, intakes, water pumps everything, truck parts from all years pretty much anything you can think of mostly 2wd non turbo trucks, i have a 4x4 f-140 351 4speed 89 model, and a 93 model f150 4x4 300 inline 6 a 88 diesel 2wd 5 speed, and a 83 diesel 2wd C6, and have a 90 7.3 engine setting here thats worn no compression, but has good internals, have couple core IP's things like that;Sweet

Ya don't really need anything like that sorry:dunno I got all my basic stuff I need. Sure can use a posi or locker for a 60 though! :rotflmao

turbonator

gm diesel guys, AKA turbonator
Reaction score
I have for sale a pair of rear dually (adapters only) not the complete rearend for a 89 Ford F350. They are Arrowcraft and fit a 10.25 Stearling rear diff. I am unsure if they can or do work on other diffs, as they are on the truck I bought for the Front D60.

$250.00 plus shipping from V0X1C2 Cawston BC. Canada - via postal or bus or what have u.

I am willing to trade....check with me on what you may have I may need 15-20 K winch? hydraulic or PTO???

Front posi for D60? Rear locker for D70? I am open to a few things.

PM me for details
You must be registered for see images attach

I have already sold the wheels and tyres from the rear duals. Thus these adapters are up for grabs.
i have a d-60 diff, but it is here in quebec, if you want it send me the adapters and pay the shipping for the diff and its yours....

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a d-60 diff, but it is here in quebec, if you want it send me the adapters and pay the shipping for the diff and its yours....

Well I don't need a diff, I need a locker or posi to fit into a Ford Front Dana 60 for a 90 1 ton. Or rear Dana 70 U from early 80's F250 (prefer Locker for 70)

I have more diff's than I can beat with sticks. Dana 70 Sterling 10.25" rears Dana 60 rears, a F250 8bolt wheel Dana 44 Front, Dana 60 Front...ya I got diffs no worries there.

Thanks though.

Al

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know my offer still stands:sly

Still waiting on local sale, don't look to promising though.-cuss

I just don't know that I need I know I can use, but may not need the harness' for my Bronco conversion. I would gain very little using them, basically Glow plug control, and that's about it that I can think of. I don't have dual tanks so not sure what else there is to gain by switching. Plus I loose the controller/ switch for my rear window???:rolleyes:

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Still waiting on local sale, don't look to promising though.-cuss

I just don't know that I need I know I can use, but may not need the harness' for my Bronco conversion. I would gain very little using them, basically Glow plug control, and that's about it that I can think of. I don't have dual tanks so not sure what else there is to gain by switching. Plus I loose the controller/ switch for my rear window???:rolleyes:

I would use the diesel harness and cut and splice the parts you need into it, becasue the underhood harnes and dash gauges harness is alot different

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would use the diesel harness and cut and splice the parts you need into it, becasue the underhood harnes and dash gauges harness is alot different

Seems to me that people like Mel having done the swap without a harness swap seem to be ok so far....dunno just dunno..;Poke

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online