Ford Dually adapter by Arrowcraft

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have for sale a pair of rear dually (adapters only) not the complete rearend for a 89 Ford F350. They are Arrowcraft and fit a 10.25 Stearling rear diff. I am unsure if they can or do work on other diffs, as they are on the truck I bought for the Front D60.

$250.00 plus shipping from V0X1C2 Cawston BC. Canada - via postal or bus or what have u.

REDUCED $220.00 US since Canadian is worth more now!
I am willing to trade....check with me on what you may have I may need 15-20 K winch? hydraulic or PTO???

Front posi for D60? Rear locker for D70? I am open to a few things.

PM me for details
You must be registered for see images attach

I have already sold the wheels and tyres from the rear duals. Thus these adapters are up for grabs.

Adapters are now off the truck and they are HUB Centric and 3" thick. In decent shape just dirty.

Ok Shipping Dimensions are as follows

1 Package=

23Lx23Wx17H Centimeters
53 Lbs

Shipped From Cawston BC Canada V0X1C2
If I can get them to the US I could possibly ship from Oroville WA 98844

These are HEAVY solid steel and they nestle together with all hardware inside the hub area.

Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how much just for the adapters? i dont need the complete rearend

As the post said $250 plus shipping

The way I'm reading it its $250 for just the adapters, not the whole rear end.

You are correct...and one more thing well two....250 Canadian unless we are swapping/trading for parts!

Second thing Arrowcraft sells these adapters for $395.00 US

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very good adapters and you dont have to worry about them. I have a set on mine and have never been loose or gave me any troubles.

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the offer, I'll have to decline; but perhaps Arrowcraft will sell you new ones for that price.:rotflmao

are you selling new ones? hmm no. theres plenty of other suppliers selling them for the 200 range, and i never buy anything used if it costs more then 1/2 of new.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
are you selling new ones? hmm no. theres plenty of other suppliers selling them for the 200 range, and i never buy anything used if it costs more then 1/2 of new.

Hate to say it, but im the same way, and my used parts i usually price half of the new preice, unless i just bought something and its still new

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that's ok I am comfortable with the asking price or swapping for like priced item.

I won't low ball myself to a 100 bucks though I can keep em for that; seeing as I am closer to 1/2 price than $100 1/4 price.

Take it or leave it I don't care I have em if anyone wants a set plain and simple. Trade Wallet sized portraits of the queen or parts either or!

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Well that's ok I am comfortable with the asking price or swapping for like priced item.

I won't low ball myself to a 100 bucks though I can keep em for that; seeing as I am closer to 1/2 price than $100 1/4 price.

Take it or leave it I don't care I have em if anyone wants a set plain and simple. Trade Wallet sized portraits of the queen or parts either or!

Need any truck or idi engine parts?

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need any truck or idi engine parts?
Turbo pedestal mount/oil drain, and up pipes and x over is about it. I got a turbo, intake hat, airfilter housing and downpipe just the remainder to complete my kit is it.

Dana 70 locker? LS? Dana 60 locker LS? I think it's covered in my original post.;Sweet

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Turbo pedestal mount/oil drain, and up pipes and x over is about it. I got a turbo, intake hat, airfilter housing and downpipe just the remainder to complete my kit is it.

Dana 70 locker? LS? Dana 60 locker LS? I think it's covered in my original post.;Sweet

Nope doint have none of that, and i would like to have an extra turbo incase i blow mine up

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online