For sale: OBS parts

Danoflapper

Reaction score
OBS hood - a few dents from a pheasant encounter, ******** scratched in paint from a ******* at school

Bumper filler

Grille, grille support, headlight assembly - mostly complete, i poached some hardware off of it for my bullnose conversion.

94 idit/ psd bumper - straight, pretty goood shape.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
He took the 92-97 (OBS) doghouse off his truck and installed an 80-86 (Slantnose, Bullnose) onto his truck.... makes it look like and early 80's truck instead of an 90's truck....

In my opinion the Slantnose is my most favorite body style.....

ghettoscrap

Reaction score
In my opinion the Slantnose is my most favorite body style.....

I agree, I began to deduce that was the deal after reading how he went and picked up the front clip in his old Dodge/Chevy/Cummins/something else truck, which is uber cool BTW!

Did he graft in the later wheel openings to the front or swap out the bed for an earlier unit, or nothing. I had a 90 front cap on my 86 Bronco mudder, FUGLY!!!!!! Swapped it with a rusty front from an 80, even rusted out and chopped up, it looked SO MUCH better.

Danoflapper

Reaction score
Thanks everybody :) I appreciate it. RIght now I'm diggin how the truck looks. But it'll look MUCH better once it's one consistent color. Right now it's 5 different colors :O

I bought the paint supplies, I just need to bang out some dents and begin the prep work. Maybe in the next week or two it'll be painted :)

Oh and the dodge/chevy/ford. AKA sanford is my project for today. I've got some used tires I'm going to mount up.