FOR SALE, kind of off topic but it is an IDI

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
Sorry I havent been around in forever, but between the job, and lack of funds all progress on my 92 has come to a screetching hault.
I wanted to let U IDI guys know (seems how it is an IDI) I posted my 92 for sale in the classifieds.
I want to see it go to someone here, just because everyone here has the access to good knowledge n good people, like Mel, and ******, just to name a few.

I wont be home for a few weeks. Im staying over the road next weekend, gotta make the big bucks, to play with the big trucks! But I am available for questions anytime, check my add for my cell number. Thanks guys!

PS~ Yes its the one in my Sig.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see you have to give up on it. Time and money are always two things I know I never have enough of.

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
Yea, I love the truck to death. But its too much for me right now, and im sure someone else could use er, I havent drivin the poor thing in 6 months.

fairlane_68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I fell sorry for ya. I know that it's like to love your truck and to have to let her go. ANd I really could use another one, and yours is in my price range. I love fixer-uppers, and I love old trucks. But, I ain't got the room for another one right now, and I just dumped a bunch o' money in my own trucks. Living on base doesn't make for alot of vehicle space.

But...if we could work something out...

(I bought my '88 when I was still in Korea)