For Sale: Banks Sidewinder Wastegated Turbo Setup COMPLETE

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Just FYI, the only things I see missing are the turbo oil feed line and the air filter cover and scoop thing.

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk

bookite03

Nice Crummy
Reaction score
Updated original posting.

Missing Ram Air filter housing and glow plug relay bracket.

Turbo oil feed line and CDR block off plate not pictured.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah,well i didn't really have plans to turbo log truck,but when a whole kit (minus a few odds an ends) is presented like this and knowing what these buggers do to an n/a (night and day)............i just couldn't resist.:D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I have a complete spare kit like this one. I have always felt spare parts were parts that we may have issues getting in the future plus. If a turbo eats itself a spare one keeps me running . no down time.. I know its extravagant and expensive but I was able to find my spares on the cheap by living on ebay and checking what a seller has to sell too.

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With how well you have documented the log truck so far, I can't wait until you install this turbo. I love my banks, and know what it takes to install one, but I still like to read install threads.

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
yeah,well i didn't really have plans to turbo log truck,but when a whole kit (minus a few odds an ends) is presented like this and knowing what these buggers do to an n/a (night and day)............i just couldn't resist.:D

Goodness that truck went from a clean purchase that just needs a few odds n ends to a complete refresh and update!

Which I am totally OK with

The excellent documentation has already helped me, and I'm sure many others.

Gonna have to change/add to your gauges now though ;Poke :sly