Florida Mini Meet

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On Saturday July 24th Im planning to head over to New port richey to have my truck timed by 77f250diesel.

He has opened the invitation to anyone interested in attending. I have also talked to dieseljd who has also said that he should be able to attend to help time motors as well.

If anyone is interested in attending let us know. It would be great to get to meet some of the local members.

Once we have some feedback we can figure out some of the details in relations to food, vehicle maintainance, ect.

Thanks

Billy

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
I'd love to make it, at least I have 2 months to figure out the logistics...how far is port richey from Orlando?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I sure would like to attend but.. The drive from the west coast overlooking the Pacific ocean would be a road trip for sure. I am planning to come down there to watch one of the final Shuttle launches so I will be watching how this may turn out...

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that New Port Richey is about 1.5-2 hours from Orlando.

Were trying to plan it so that we have some access to tools. Also, 77diesel said that he lives on a lake which would be great for a bbq.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I certainly plan to make this event. As Billy said I have an MT1480 and am willing to help time trucks. I only have the tools to do luminosity timing though. That's what I have done for myself and for Billy in the past.

Longesst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's only about an hour from my house. Should be able to make it, let you know for sure.

77f250diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone down this way should try to make it if you can.

Get your truck timed for free and be able to talk shop with fellow IDIers.

JD, It'll be interesting to compare the two timing methods.

Dennis

dieselbeef

Reaction score
PHONE OR LOCATION..MY BROTHER IS ALL ABOUT THESE TRUCKS BUT HES NOT ON HERE..oops sorry bout the yellin

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill shoot you a pm with my number later tonight, as well as the location of the meet.

Where are located?

david_lee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a map for that! :D

this would be perfect for the map that i just recently created. if you want to add this to the Oil Burners Routes and Destinations Map, just let me know. i have a little description at the bottom of my sig. its pretty simple to add to it and if you want to have a look at it, here is a link:

http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?ie=UTF8&hl=en&ll=37.0625,-95.677068&spn=57.684464,105.996094&z=4

you will not be able to add to or edit it untill i invite you, so pm me your email if you want to be invited

dieselbeef

Reaction score
my brother is in pinellas park but he knows his way round the north of him. he works for cemex so he gits around some.

the maplink didnt werk either tho...

sorry guys im a dodge man

so im pretty much lookin for help and parts for my brother. he knows his way round a pstroke tho. built a 89 gasser crew cab dually into a 02 pstroke . transfered all the elec and everything into it. real nice job too..looks factory. made it into some mag awhile back...

anyways ill pass the info to him if i cant git him to git on here..he aint much of a comp guy..
thanks
gary

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online