finally.....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my post count here exceeds my count over at STD..... ;Sweet :rotflmao :D
My STD stats.........kinda weird...back in '99 I was member #1787.......

Member # 2700
Name
Title Member
Total Posts 1388

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Well best of what my addled grey matter can recall, I had somewhere just over 2k posts with a join date late '98/ early '99.

Just about every body's post count or join date got fubared when the change from Ford Diesel.com to the drama stop occured.....surly you remember that Charlie Foxtrot ;p

Whut brought that up ;p

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
over there im

member 30800
posts 3154
joined 3/28/03 12:10 AM

oh and STD :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

budtoh3zo

Reaction score
Im
Member # 41025
Name David Hebert
Title Member
Total Posts 314
Got banned to early to get my post count up so i came over here

ramon f350

Reaction score
I dont even post at the drama stop I go over ther evey now and then to read all the complaints and locked threads but that is about it

Ramon

Full Monte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
towcat said:
my post count here exceeds my count over at STD..... ;Sweet :rotflmao :D
My STD stats.........kinda weird...back in '99 I was member #1787.......

Member # 2700
Name
Title Member
Total Posts 1388
Towcat,
Congratulations! I'm kind of a newbie over here, but like it. I had been wondering why the number of posts from the experienced people was dropping off at TDS, and was glad you pointed me to this site where I could continue my education.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Calvin. I won't even remember how many I have until I see this post. Seems a real shame that my 14,000+ are over at TDS. I'll never work that hard again anywhere. The era was a unique one, and not likely to occur again.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Agnem said:
I'll never work that hard again anywhere. The era was a unique one, and not likely to occur again.

Mel,perhaps easing up on the "common" questions but staying focoused on the hardcore stuff may be a better way.

That "era" was truly a bonding one and while many have learned and unfortunetly some of us had to moved on, the focous that yourself,Old Mr. Bill, Lucky LaRue, Darrin Tosh,and "Pete"{still anchoring "over there"} Towcat,Warden "GOAT BOY" ;p and the rest of the basement will ensure the longevity of the IDI ;Sweet

Most of the hard work has been done.....just need to point to where it can be referenced.

You guys are unique and faithful with little if any ********,slams etc....unlike even us OBS darksiders :eek:
where almost every mod or new idea becomes a ******* match as to who had the orig idea/did it first etc...

Stay as true and as willing to share the info by referring newbies to the tech articles covering the basics.

Can ya tell I miss the IDI...just a little :D

Last edited:

dave85

Reaction score
Congrats.......

Outside of a little dyslexia and some gun nut rhetoric, you are a valuable contributor here.
Dave

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geo, you ought to pick up one just to play around with in the backyard. ;Sweet You're certainly an icon of the era as well.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
And now we can say FINALLY the idi section at OilBurners has more posts in it than Mel has at TDS.

14,617 and counting…

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Geo, you ought to pick up one just to play around with in the backyard. ;Sweet You're certainly an icon of the era as well.

Strong is the desire for another IDI in this one ...mmmm :D ;Sweet

I have had my good eye on another '90 that a farmer has about 20 mi from me for about a year and a half now :Sly ......Same blue as my Darksider--------4X4/bolt action/Hypermax turbo/Warn Enforcer front bumper w/ winch, OBS alloys/boost-stack temp guages and it is straight as a die, in excellent shape AND less than 100k mi :hail

I try and stop by and chat with him when I get a chance and even told him about OB ;Sweet ....he has it maintained at a diesel inj service in Garner and they speak highly of the truck.

He does have my ph# and while he has no interest in selling so far, he "says" he will keep me in mind ;Sweet

He doesn't "play" as he put it on the 'pooter.......
I'll take my camera along next time !

Mebee one day :angel:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online