Finally got around to getting some

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well I finally got around to zapping some pics after she got all gussed up. She's not all that bad looking for a truck with close to 200k on the ticker if I do say so myself. I ended up and turned the smoke down before taking the pics because I did not think it was going to stop raining and I wanted to keep some fuel mileage so you get the "smoke tame" picture - eh oh well... Maybe some other day.

Attachments

• Dodge 011a1.jpg
    Dodge 011a1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Dodge 012a1.jpg
    Dodge 012a1.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Dodge 013a1.jpg
    Dodge 013a1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Dodge 015a1.jpg
    Dodge 015a1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Dodge 018a1.jpg
    Dodge 018a1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 41

kwazyca

HALF A BUBBLE OFF?
Reaction score
Nice lookin rig............................................you know......................................for a dodge. :eek: :eek:

J/K ;p Nice rig.

Tom

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice clean ride Travis, looks good for 10 year old iron. ;Sweet

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
HEY MISTER!!!! there's something wrong with your truck.... it's smoking really bad :thumbsup: Looking good Travis ;Sweet

Max Power

Reaction score
Looks good. Don't forget to post it in the vbGarage. ;)

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
MMeier said:
Good looking rig Travis, you going to Indy next week?

Yep... I'll be there. Just for the day though not going to stay overnight or anything. Planning on attending on Satruday. Would like to get on the dyno but I know that they will be busier than a one legged man at a butt kicking contest so I'll just skip it. Plus I'm going for any high numbers (I'm no where near the big boys that for sure)...

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
MudHog said:
Nice rig.

I made note of you (or whomever is driving) looking in the MIRROR to see the smoke!! It happens to all of us. :D :D

Yep that's my shiney happy face in the pic - Kids were at the playground and I guess Sherman was screaming "look daddy is blowing black smoke - cool" He and Antionette both like it when I roll 'moke. The pics were taken at a local park in the area. Got some pretty good looks from some of the folks on the other side of the park LOL