Filled up my Benz at the big boy pumps

Meta6981

Reaction score
This past weekend I filled my SD with number two from the big rig pumps:hail . Its possible but you have to hold the nozzle which is ok because the fueling time is cut down because of the high volume nozzle. A rig pulled in as I was finishing pumping and he says "That thing runs on diesel!?!". I wanted to get a picture but by the time I was done the only other rig had no trailer and the angles were off. So moral of the story is that the larger nozzle will fit into the neck but will not sit in there. Also if you do do this do not hold the nozzle at WOT you will have a diesel shower (as happened to my brother).;Sweet ;Sweet

BTW Tim you know what this means for Helga, she can take the thick nozzles. LOL and no fightin words back :draw

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW Tim you know what this means for Helga, she can take the thick nozzles.
Hey, just because you can't normally give Helga the thick nozzle...:rotflmao ;Poke :rotflmao

BTW, truck nozzles outside of CA don't have the stupid ridge on the discharge side, so they will fit in an M-B without needing to hold them in place. That said, even on the lowest setting, they pump so fast that air barely has time to escape, and you end up with a LOT of foam in the tank...meaning that the tank's nowhere near full when it clicks off, or even when fuel starts spitting back out at you. Also, since fine control of the flow rate's almost impossible...if you're as **** as I am and want to get the tank as full as possible, I've found that the truck nozzles actually take longer than the regular nozzles to get the tank full.

Boy, Sigmund Freud would be proud...:thumbsup: LOL ;Really

Meta6981

Reaction score
har har har , yeah the auto diesel pumps were out of service so i needed to fill was almost out.