F350 spotted in Canada.

82F100SWB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats no military truck, our military was all GM for light stuff, still are, and it's a crew cab with an extended cab welded on, and that is a current style aftermarket front bumper. Thats' someone's homemade creation they bult to look military, but definatley isn't. It also fails to sport a Government plate like military iron does up here.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I was just going to say....I spent 5 years training in the Reserve Class "B" section of the The Princess Louise Fusiliers. I trained ALL over the Maritimes and not ONCE have I seen a truck like that. That HAS to be a one off custom creation.

It's a shame though. Canada went with the GM based vehicles and although they got the job done, I REALLY think that a truck like the one in the OP would have got the job done, lasted twice as long and would have been WAY more efficient in doing so.

I would have LOVED to run around in that truck rather than an LMVW that wouldn't climb a pile of sand to save it's own life.

Last edited:

gsxjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no sir never have i seen one of those extremely bad ass machines the entire 6 years i was serving but mill spec or not that thing looks as if it could take on the world and win.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
That thing does rock the house.-Drool My first guess was that the military would never buy a bumper like that and have to pay the freight to replace it every time one got mangled. If you could only find that rig in the surplus aisle......:hail:love: