Excellent service deserves our support

gandalf

Reaction score
I'm not sure whether Bob Riley at Dieselsite.com is an advertiser here or not. I know he is at TDS. He deserves our support for his excellent service. I know he has my vote of confidence.

I recently ordered a transmission cooler from Bob. It arrived on schedule, but was slightly damaged somewhere along the way. I called Bob about the problem, hoping to come to some mutually happy arrangement. Without hesitation he said that he would ship a new cooler the next day, along with a shipping label for the return of the damaged cooler. It wasn't a thing of, "I'll send a new cooler as soon as I have the damaged one back for examination." It was, "I'll ship a new one NOW. Ship the first one back when it gets there."

This is the way to build customer support. I'll spread the word whenever I find service like this.

Bob, thank you for your excellent service, and your trust in a new customer.

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats how all companies SHOULD be. Too bad its not a perfect world. Thanks for spreading the word. I'll put it in my list of vendors.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not certain, but I believe I met Bob Riley at one of the Ford-Diesel.com events in 2000 or 2001. If he is the guy I'm thinking of, he's a fine fellow and his rep is a long standing one.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i bought my monsterbox from him for my 95.somehow they sent me a 4r100 1 call to bob and the e4od was here in 3 days.great guy to deal with and talk to on the phone ;Sweet

ryan at www.beansdieselperformance.com is the same way,just too bad he doesnt do anything for the IDI.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Bob is a good guy to deal with , have dealt with him before.
Now if all vendors were like that it would be great.
hell Im still working on a no fit exhaust from 2 months ago from a vendor that supplies me with some of my stuff.