Ever see on of these?

Magoo

Blind Brain Surgeon
Reaction score
Is this cool or what. Wife took the pic for me. Wish I could of crawled around under it.

Attachments

• dual dualie 2.JPG
    dual dualie 2.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 91

scheid6996

scheid6996
Reaction score
ya thats kinda cool, some one put too much time into that, they shoulda just bought a moter home

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
ahh way cooler then a plain old motor home and the black looks sweet I like it the only thing better was if it was a working 6x6 with a gear splitter

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Yeah, don't bother selling your house, that wouldn't cover the down payment! Custom built, I got onto their website once, yikes!

Magoo

Blind Brain Surgeon
Reaction score
NapaBavarian said:
Yeah, don't bother selling your house, that wouldn't cover the down payment! Custom built, I got onto their website once, yikes!

Whats the link?

SIKPUP

Reaction score
Thats cool ! :hail I've been looking for a cheap truck camper so that I will still be able to tow my enclosed trailer, and have somewhere to crash. That would work !

SIKPUP :D

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Might be a USA 6x6 conversion.They can do both Live tandems(Gear box attached to input of middle axle and feeds over the middle axle into the rear axle) or a tag axle conversion.Even though I have heard bad things recently about them but they do a service that is very hard to do yourself.They quoted me 10K to do a full live dual tandem setup with a custom 12 foot dually bed.

Magoo

Blind Brain Surgeon
Reaction score
Freight_Train said:
Might be a USA 6x6 conversion.They can do both Live tandems(Gear box attached to input of middle axle and feeds over the middle axle into the rear axle) or a tag axle conversion.Even though I have heard bad things recently about them but they do a service that is very hard to do yourself.They quoted me 10K to do a full live dual tandem setup with a custom 12 foot dually bed.

Ill look them up. Its the first I have ever seen. Been racking my brain how i would build one. Not that I would but I lkike to know how things are done.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Dat's a funky but cool looking rig, wonder how it is on the 4x4 trails :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online