Early 90's Turbo

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
He said it spins freely and smooth, he has the turbo, downpipe and he may also have the piece that goes to the intake. Still waiting to hear from him on some numbers on the turbo so we can find out what it really is.

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
part #1819744c91 says international and garrett he told me, and here is a picture of it? Should I go get it?

You must be registered for see images attach

royzell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but to me that looks like a factory Ford ATS - 1993-1994. In this pic the downpipe looks squished, and the intake hat looks familiar.
If any good at all, $100 is nothing. You then have to factor in the cost / time of obtaining missing pieces to make it complete.
A complete kit for 5-700 could be cheaper in the long run.
Good luck with it.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but to me that looks like a factory Ford ATS - 1993-1994. In this pic the downpipe looks squished, and the intake hat looks familiar.
If any good at all, $100 is nothing. You then have to factor in the cost / time of obtaining missing pieces to make it complete.
A complete kit for 5-700 could be cheaper in the long run.
Good luck with it.

That's the up pipe in the pic. The down pipe is just an elbow above it. All he needs is to connect some pipe to it, build the crossover pipes and some other little things and he's done.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
you would still need the downpipe, crossover pipe and not sure what else, kind of hard to see in that picture.

91f2504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would definitely go for it for $100. ATS will charge you $100 for the intake hat alone. And as stated there is not a downpipe in that picture, only the up-pipe. There isn't really much to the kit other than what is pictured. You will have to find or buy a downpipe and then maybe a few msc parts from the hardware store, I can't tell if the oil supply line and connector are there, but you can get those parts at the hardware store and make your own connector for the top of the turbo, I have made plenty of them myself, with a block of steel a drill and a tap.A good exhaust shop could make the crossover pipe. You will have to make yourself a Cold Air Intake, but everyone likes to do that anyway, and the CDR relocation part of the kit is not there, but many folks just run a RDT anyway, so that problem is solved. Looks like you will buy a cheap turbo kit.;Sweet

And by the way, if you have a couple 2.25" flared exhaust ends and the slip clamps, you could make your own crossover pipe using scrap exhaust pipe, and if you need any of that I probably have a crap load laying around, that i really need to get rid of before we try to sell our house.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online