E350 IDI Centurion spotted for sale in Kingman AZ

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
Saw this on Facebook just now. It's ATS 085 not Banks and i dunno if it has overdrive (ie aftermarket) or if they're just that clueless.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
Sissy Truck.

Goat

Eh, that would be stupidly lifted trucks with comically big chrome wheels with skinny sidewalls.

Econlines steer better in less space, due to how close the front axle is to the front of the vehicle. Plus it's king pin, tougher off road.

Looks pretty hardcore to me. Nice spare tire carrier on the side. Check out the chunky bumper too.

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm just not masculine enough to operate such a thing.

I'd want it, if if i was wanting to pull a 5th wheel. The back seat area is massive vs a super cab. It's a sleeper cab, basically.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240402-205829~2.png
    Screenshot_20240402-205829~2.png
    540.8 KB · Views: 10

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
Was it chopped or is this bull nose from the factory?

It's an Econoline dually cutaway chassis, like what was used for motorhomes, ambulances, shuttle buses, etc. Except Centurian put a sleeper cab and truck bed on it.

rreegg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That spare tire location is goofy as hell but fits in I guess, diggin it

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I'll be the voice of dissention. While it may be comfortable to drive and it also performs all the functions required to pull a 5th wheel, you still have to get out from behind the driver seat eventually, turn to face what you just exited, and then somehow find it in yourself to walk back to that hideously disgusting metal shrouded vehicular hermaphrodite.... or am I just being too harsh?! :puke:

rreegg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice I didn’t know that. It’s a lot more functional than under the bed it’s always such a pita to get it lifted into place, even with a jack.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7