E-Bay Turbo

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that is cheap. Too bad I'm already past this point. Hypermax setup. Like Lucky mentioned someone needs to jump on it.

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn damn damn!!!!!!!! I hit buy it know and guess what??????? damn damn damn!!!!

;Sweet at least one of us got it!

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Cool! When I saw it was sold I hoped someone from here had got it. You can remove that 6.5 GM turbo from your wanted list now! lol. That looks like an old Hypermax turbo to me.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Dang man that is a steal. I hope they werent lying about the rebuilt deal, that would be a big plus if it actually is rebuilt.

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was waiting on him to call me to know what shipping would be. I guess even if he charged $200 it would still be cheap. I did buy a banks air cleaner assembly today shipped to my house for $55! There is another one on ebay now if any body wants one. ebay number 130192145467

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gee, no thanks for finding it, if I didn't already have one almost ready to install I would have bought it.

Jim

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thank u for me almost winning them!! so close there will be more though. It seams like all the good deals are so mislabled on ebay.

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seams like all the good deals are so mislabled on ebay.

I have to agree. I got my factory setup for $250 but it's not a complete setup. The guy had it labeled as a powerstroke turbo from a 96 f350. It only took 1 look to see it was definitely an IDI factory setup. I put in a super low bid and waited. No other bidders so I got it for the reserve price.

It's just good to be the guy who finds it and knows what it is.