Dually Fender needed

Spun4Fun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should get you one .

actually i have a dip on PS 7.3 dually 1996 that i have been thinking to get , rebuild its Transmission only ting is holding me back is that it has over 230k miles and lack of free time to pull the transmission and rebuild it

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
don't "think" just ddddoooooooo it :D

You must be registered for see images attach

If you're going to move weight from point "A" to point "B", regardless if it's in the bed or on a trailer, dually is the way to do the job. Dual rear wheels provide a noticeable and pleasant improvement over single rear wheels when hauling heavy. I like your Brick with OBS front clip.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're going to move weight from point "A" to point "B", regardless if it's in the bed or on a trailer, dually is the way to do the job. Dual rear wheels provide a noticeable and pleasant improvement over single rear wheels when hauling heavy. I like your Brick with OBS front clip.
But if you’re going to be doing any off-roading I would stay srw. Duals get mud and rocks packed in between the tires and become a pain imo, just something to consider

78loadstar

Reaction score
One of the tires driver side exploded , took lots of fender chunks out with it, cracked it pretty good, i gathered all the fender fiber glass parts to repair. i amp very good with fiber glass work , motorcycle plastic fairing ..etc but was hoping to get a full complete replacement if any one has both side that would be great

Found a web site sells them new but they are really salty

http://www.wallisduallyfenders.com/...del-years-drivers-side-w-2-gas-fill-openings/
Got two good ones in SW Ohio. If you are close I'll make you an offer you can't refuse. PM me if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online