DPS Turbo Cal Pump Question

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
For those of you that have or have had the DPS pump on you truck.

Where was the fuel screw set. Max, Min or in between? I haven't checked mine yet, but will soon. I'm wondering if that may be another reason I may not be seeing higher boost numbers. Most I've ever seen was 10#. Of course I am running an IC which may have some impact..

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine was in the middle. It is now maxed and backed just a hair off the bottom. I've not messed with the external screw. It helped get the boost up sooner, but my EGT's are didn't change. They are (as always) never close to the "danger zone."

Heath

Last edited:

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never checked mine, but with my Aurora 2000 turbo wastegate rod maxed, and the IC hooked up, I never see over 9.5-10psi. I'm hoping I'll have time to tinker with it this week and see if I can get the boost up a bit.

Im afraid it'll be like the DPS injectors- modded beyond usefulness...

Ryan

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did some close attention paying to my gauges this weekend and with a na pump rebuilt to turbo specs and maxed fuel screw I can get the pyro to 1100 no problem, I dont let it but it will go there, 13 psi boost. So there is some fuel available in the stock pumps and with the crap out there I would recommend nothing modded except Mel's pump.
Wish I could afford one right now.

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
So there is some fuel available in the stock pumps and with the crap out there I would recommend nothing modded except Mel's pump.

Wish I could afford one right now.

Me too!! Maybe by the end of the year! Moose pump and injectors!;Sweet