Does anyone live near Nashville?

crazytwo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am picking up a vehicle in Pulaski, TN pretty soon. I will be flying into Nashville and looking for a ride to my location. I am willing to pay for the ride. I tried looking into public transportation that is nonexistent. If anyone can help, shoot me a PM. Thanks.

I know this isn't the right section, but this is where everyone is.:sly

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know we have several members in that state, but not sure about right in Nashville. You might try IRV2.com or one of those boards as well. Campers are usually a friendly lot.

blackflag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just outside of Knoxville but that's still about 3 hours farther east of Nashville so I can't be of much help. And yes, public transportation in that area is non existent. Just curious, but could the vehicle seller not pick you up?

crazytwo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just outside of Knoxville but that's still about 3 hours farther east of Nashville so I can't be of much help. And yes, public transportation in that area is non existent. Just curious, but could the vehicle seller not pick you up?

I'm buying a school bus from a school district. Just like public transportation, help getting there by the school from the airport is nonexistent.

I might have found a shuttle type service.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm two hours North of Nashville in KY. I can help you out after the Rally in July. Just can't do it before then.

Heath

crazytwo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm two hours North of Nashville in KY. I can help you out after the Rally in July. Just can't do it before then.

Heath

I appreciate it but I don't want you to drive that far. You're farther from the airport than my destination. I will probably use the shuttle service I got the name of.

crazytwo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I have solved my dilemma. Thanks to all for your input.