Diesel world rally article?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
My parents were out and about today getting a new computer and the went to a Meijer store and found a few copies.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
BOOM! barnes and noble comes threw. got two copies! site off, THANKS JIM FOR THE WRITE UP ON THE RALLY!!! even with some flubs on the comments for the picture( we will say it is old timers disease for ya ;) lol ) it is still a GREAT ARTICLE!!!

HEY MOM!!!! I'M FAMOUS!!!!!
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I really laughed my butt off seeing the avaiter that someone posted about a mouse passed out drunk with some achol and bead crumbs. The mouse looked dead drunk. Something about what someone looks like after a big weekend drinking... Thats a laugh...

wbw189

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just pick this issue up at Kroger. I loved both articles and all of the pics. Looks like I missed a great weekend in southern MI. Thank all of you for inspiration on my own project truck.
Mel - Next time I head for Montgomeryville, PA, I'll have to swing by and see Conestoga.

All the Best, Ben

wbw189

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Corey, you are close! Last time I was there, I took the 309 from Quakertown to M-ville. I must have driven right by.

Have a good one, guys.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Went to 9 different stores this morning. No rally coverage bliss for me.:cry: Somebody please mail me an issue already.:rolleyes:LOL

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Just picked up another copy today. LOL

Stop it Ron... Your really hurting those of us that can't locate a copy.. Almost sounds like your becoming a hoarder.... Gees.. First its blue paint.. Now magazines... Theres no hope of recovery now... your too far gone my friend... I'll drop by with some paper for you... I'll try to support your new habit... Just watch out for the tall stacks in the halls... When it falls it will take you out....:eek::rotflmao I actually was reading an article where a horder was found passed on when huge stacks of old newspapers fell on him crushing him. Nobody had seen the guy in a few weeks. Police did a welfare visit and smelled him. So they went in and dug him out... How awful that must have been. Start digging and follow the scent... :puke:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
LOL!! Yeah it's a lost cause Gary. I've been stalking the grocery store since last week. The one clerk asked me today as she's seen me there everyday this week. So I told her about the article and showed her the article. She laughed and said that's pretty neat. Have a nice day! :D

I've been in a few hoarders houses over the years and even had to deal with DB's in em also. Not a job for everybody.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
:rotflmaoLOL;pPoor Ron... That nice lady was about to alert the local pd that she had a stalker.. You may as well confess to that too Ron... Oh my...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70