Diesel Pro's exhaust ?

BTowler

Short bus driver
Reaction score
It looks to me likes its 4". Is your truck bombed yet? I have the Magnaflow with the 3.5" downpipe and I love it, I picked up a couple mpg, and it sounds good. I did a lot of research and found that if you don't have the mods to need a 4", you will loose a little mileage and low end torque. Magnaflow tells me they are going to start making a 4" you can add if you want.

Kyle Graham

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The 3.5 to 4 inch downpipe isnt really a big deal unless you truck is highly modified give me a shout I can offer you a fair price on you exhuast.

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
Larry,

Doubt if that system connects to the turbo, it is either a Hog or Ansa system and neither of those does a direct connect. I have been trying up until last week to get your down pipe system from MBRP, but they finally have declared they are not going to make a down pipe that connects to the turbo directly, only to the turbo casting.
If you want we can still get you that deal on the system you had ordered except the down pipe will connect to the elbow casting. By the way do you want to keep the tip or return it, let me know either way.

Mark @ DPPI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online