diesel care

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
same reason I went locally....
I got a turbo pump for $350, which is more $.
But I got it within 5 minutes of arriving there.

plus the benefit of talking to a real person who has been rebuilding these pumps for 20 years.
Not to mention if I had a warrenty problem, I could drive my truck there, vs pulling the ip and mailing it somewhere.

I'm a contractor, and this is my only truck.... gotta keep her on the road.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First off, taber45 should have read my post, I was working on my mom's truck (that's what I get for working on trucks as a hobby). I personally own 4 fords, hence the reason I hang out in this forum.

Second, I had a bad experience with them, twice, and it's very possible that I was just unlucky at the time. I won't deal with them again, because when burned, you tend to get a bad impression and don't go back.

But, from the sounds of it, many others have had good luck with them, and I'm glad it worked out, and it may be worth considering.

One thing's for sure, their prices are very good compared to all the other places I looked.

Aaron,
You might want to consider converting that Bronco to be IDI powered. :Sly That would get you back in the fold directly. ;Sweet If not, sell it to me! LOL I've been wanting a late model for my next project.

adelyser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel,

Believe me, I've definitely thought about converting the Bronco, but just can't bring myself to do it right now.

I've considered converting the Expedition thou, and I think that be a more interesting project, and especially rare.

But for now, I've got enough work keeping my 2 trucks running good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online