Diablo Tuners

jlayne

Bondo Bandito
Reaction score
Just curious has anyone used one of these.. I have tinkered with edge and superchips both with excellent results (edge being my favorite) but haven't been around diablo much i like they fact that they have four programs instead of three... I have heard they will make your EGT go through the roof compared to other tuners though

I'm getting an itch to try something different

kwazyca

HALF A BUBBLE OFF?
Reaction score
Go with a Tipton chip. You won't be sorry.

It will make your tuner look sorry though.

Tom

jlayne

Bondo Bandito
Reaction score
yeah i have also been kicking around getting a multi page chip... if nothing else just to see if what all yall are saying about the chips being so much better is true LOL

how many ponies can they squeak out of a chip now days? i have been getting behind on my reading

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
jlayne,

The Predators have some really unique features, full OBDII as you drive diagnostics, records up to 30 minutes of drive time, and is down load able to your PC, plus you can go online to get new programs for free when they do updates etc. The EGT question you mentioned is not totally true, it depepnds on the truck original code. PMT series is always hotter than say NVK series etc. Jody's chips are great and he'll tell you the same that his EGT's wil lvary based on the trucks PCM programming etc. Call us if you have any questions we have all the programmers and will be glad to help you.

mark @ DPPI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online