Dent side **** that will drop your jaw

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
been on here before....ugh...not sure on that front bumper...

You mean I missed it before.:eek::backoff I hear you on the bumper, at least it appears to be aluminum. I wonder if that's a 44HD front under there. Must be screaming with the 3208's near 1700lbs on the front end.:eek:

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't we seen this truck before? I gotta admit it is a nice truck and like the goodies on it...except the front bumper. Not sure if the owner will ever sell this thing lol.

S-west

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a guy in my town with a 3208 in a 80's Chevy with a brownie box in it. The thing sits and rots and he won't get rid of it or parts. Then the guys brother has another Chevy with a 4-53t with a 4 speed and brownie box. But that one runs and drives. I'm not really a Chevy fan but I'd drive either of those trucks haha

strokermax

Reaction score
interesting stuff. wish i could do a swap like that. id love to have the devil under my hood. i can see a cummins boy now hearing that howl

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
A secret part of me is wishing my 8.2 fuel pincher to bite the dust. My 4-71 would sound so much better in my C-70:sly

1466IH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have 11grand i can borrow? Iwander how much work went into that? It looks like he did a pretty good job with the firewall and trans tunnel