Dealer AC Install

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Last weekend I finally swapped my new to me motor into my 85 and I'm slowing getting around to installing all of the accessories. I am having an issue with the dealer installed AC bracket/power steering bracket. Does anyone have any pictures of how this all goes together? At this point i gave up on getting the AC installed, its belt rubs up against the PS belt. I'm sure I'm just missing something stupid. I should probably just swap over to OEM AC and a narrow rad lol

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Last weekend I finally swapped my new to me motor into my 85 and I'm slowing getting around to installing all of the accessories. I am having an issue with the dealer installed AC bracket/power steering bracket. Does anyone have any pictures of how this all goes together? At this point i gave up on getting the AC installed, its belt rubs up against the PS belt. I'm sure I'm just missing something stupid. I should probably just swap over to OEM AC and a narrow rad lol
I would not bother. Put tge factory stuff on it instead of someones cobbled up mess.