DD/Worktruck build

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I see it’s a timing thing just was curious what does it do?
This is where you hook a clamp to read the fuel pulses in the line if I am right about how it works. I know that a clamp hooks there, but I'm just not sure on it's purpose.

JakeUlch

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Played with the idea of electric pump, decided to just stick with a fresh mechanical one. It’s a Napa (carter) hopefully get some miles out of it, the one I pulled out looked like the original, still need to put wespauls check valve on

Last edited:

JakeUlch

Reaction score
Hey fellas finished up a lot of maintenance issues with the truck finally got the interior put back together. Got everything put back together and she fired up and sounded really good. Noticed a fuel leak but drove it anyways (I was excited) drove nice but needs an alignment. Anyways think I might’ve knicked an o-ring on the back driver side injector because it’s leaking a small amount, but I’m really pouring fuel out of this plug, not even sure what it is.

Last edited:

JakeUlch

Reaction score
Pic of the seat put in, I think there from a newer 7.3. After the maintenance realized I was due for a new serp belt, hardest one I’ve ever had to install

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online