Dash mount gauge pods

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Does anyone make a tripple gauge dash mound pod for our older trucks ( '92 )?

Thanks--------Robert

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought some from eBay. They are 3 individual swivel cups mounted to a base in 3. they look good and were easy to insdtall becasue you can adjust them to your best view.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I bought some from eBay. They are 3 individual swivel cups mounted to a base in 3. they look good and were easy to insdtall becasue you can adjust them to your best view.

That sounds like nice setup. Any chance you remember what brand that thing is?

Thanks------Robert

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone make a tripple gauge dash mound pod for our older trucks ( '92 )?

Thanks--------Robert

If you are meaning those "******" plastic pods that mount on top of the dash, I found mine--for three gauges--in Advance Auto's special order catalog, gave the part number to the chick behind the counter, and had it the next day.

They sure soak you for that nickels worth of molded plastic:mad: ; but, Advance was cheaper than anywhere else I found them.

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds like nice setup. Any chance you remember what brand that thing is?

Thanks------Robert

Well er, uh, i can't rememberf exactly where i bought them. I think it was on eBay. I did some searching tonight and could not find exactly what i got. They are gauge cups, not a ****** pod. They came mounted in a group of 3. You can install them on the dash right over the radio without interfering with anything under there. Its nice too because you can reach right inthere to run wires around. The cups can then be turned and pivoted to give you the best view.
If I can find them again I will post it. I do not have any pics of them, but if you really need to see what it looks like I can go grab some. I'll have to dig through the snow and ice to get to my truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726