Dana 60 With 4.10 Gears - $695

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
That's about right I guess since it's not a King Pin.

Still could be a good upgrade for someone though.

I hold an unpopular opinion these days that a TTB front end with Polyurethane bushings is the poop.

bike-maker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen one that cheap in a long time. I really want a dana 60, I just can't justify spending more money on an axle than I've spent on my whole truck. I'll be swapping out my Dana 50 soon for another that isn't clapped out and has 4.10 gears; when I do I'll use the polyurethane bushings and see how she works. Maybe I'll think the TTB is the poop too.

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for cali that seems like a good price. depends on what "new outers" means. if it's got bad ball joints then "new outers" isn't worth much.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
for cali that seems like a good price. depends on what "new outers" means. if it's got bad ball joints then "new outers" isn't worth much.

That axle is actually in the Bend, OR CL... Haven't found that many outstanding deals here in California, but not looking very hard either.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score

I would assume "new outers" means ball joints or axle joints. But even if they were worn out that is still a good price. i sell em all day long for 1000(worn out BJs or not)

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of TTB, there is a guy who did custom radius arms and coil-overs on the front of a 97? TTB powerstroke. Looked like it would work real nice, and the guy said it was indeed the ****. I think that was in a thread on Pirate4x4 (getting hard to remember where I see stuffcookoo)
Travis..

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish they were selling for 1k down here, Ive had one for a couple months that ive been trying to sell for 800 with matching rear axle (dually or srw) and havent had that many hits. A lot of people want to trade things for it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online