Custom CutAway

Ataylor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, never seen one with a camper shell. Looks beat, but the hot desert sun will do that. Didn't show any interior pictures either. Bet it was a nice rig in it's day.

Archie

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
having done a month on the road living in the cramped confines of my CC dually, this has potential. Problem is, I hate vans and the lack of legroom that come with a van. Still, it has possibilities. Makes the Nostromo look small and that's not an easy task.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nice but on a van frame tells me nope.. Nope going to work in that engine bay or lack of. But it has all the nice things going for it too. Price and extras are a selling point., Hel the cost of a new gear vendors is more than the asking price for the complete rig. Making a crewcab dually look small is really saying lots. For the last week I have been driving my crewcab srw around town with 2 cubic yards of garden soil in it. All I need is a straw hat and some undocumented workers and I'm in business as a gardener around here.:eek::rotflmao I get some oddballs asking whats the dirt called in my bed. Some I tel its ****... Others I tell them all they want to know if they are nice looking. Those fat chicks that talk to me in spanish I just look at and say nothing. Maybe I should say speak english because your in America now. Not some south of the border village with one dog and a mule.:rolleyes:LOL:angel:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What kind of bed was used on that rig? Were these done via a custom shop or in someone's garage?

Interior shots would really help. Interesting machine for sure.

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Middle of the state of Washington so its a cross country trip for nj kolks. I would not think it was a good idea to buy it. fly out there and drive it home with a bad trans and bad tires on it. Trucking will be a deal killer too unless you know someone that can do this length of a land barg. A crewcab has a 168 inch wheel base so this actually is a few inches shorter but still a long boat...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle