crew cab+ super cab??

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
it would be nicer if the OBS had doors on the extended cab like the superdutys do. with my next kid on the way i have to change to a bench seat in the front to fit us all and the lucky kid in the front will have to dodge the shifter! i have been causally keeping my eye out for a cab extender like Mel has in the Moose truck that fits inside the bed but can hold two more kiddos.

sassyrel

Reaction score
the outside sheet metal,,,doable.. the interior plastic,,and headliner,, HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
there is a mid '90's dodge running around here like that, CC, then the super cap, then long bed. it might be DRW as well. it looks so ghetto.........wait ghetto does not cover it. it is really bad.

460mudsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost anyone is capable is doing anything like this, it is just how well it comes out that differs. I remember a local guy here made a pickup out of a mid 70s Ford LTD four door car. He just used a grinder with a cut-off wheel and cut the roof right behind the front seat. He took off the back doors and trunk lid. He also cut off the rear quarter panels at the level of the top of inner fender wells. He used a piece of plywood for a back of cab wall with a piece of plexiglass siliconed in for a back window. He welded in some angle iron supports and used 2x4s to make a wood flatbed. It looked like a rolling pile, but cost him next to nothing and suited his needs for a farm parts runner truck. I also think it took him less than an afternoon to go from unmolested car to finished truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7