crashed into a pond tonight!

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Easy there Nebraska.
I meant no disrespect, and
I wasn't calling anybody stupid.
If I ever start dis'ing you, you'll phucking know it. :cheers:

Hey there, no no I was talking more towards admin man. not towards you at all, I know you just hang around the minnows too much. ;)
It was a "I got internet balls" frenzy over on my camaro forum, and everyone was slamming everyone and it was getting out of hand. I just dont want it to get that way here.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey there, no no I was talking more towards admin man.

Well youve got the admin dudes ear now 'braska, so when you jested:rolleyes: about a law suit I saw no '';Sweet '' or ";)'' or ''LOL '' so I took you as being literal. Other comments made by you firmed up my suspicions. As to the tow truck driver and the hole in the bed? Were it me and I was that driver I would have done the same thing..... And if you EVER think of shooting me in the head you better hope I am dead first or you better be a crack shot.;Really

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
And if you EVER think of shooting me in the head you better hope I am dead first or you better be a crack shot.;Really

Haha, dont worry man, I think you misunderstood that one too. lol
Besides I am a crack shot. :D

It was just a ****** night over on the other forum and I wanted to make sure it wasnt spreading, especially to the Admins. lol

Oh, the tow truck driver thing was serious though. I guess we're not going to come to an agreement there. :)

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yeah you do have to use some brain power when doing it - I did my rubberfish impression during the busy time of the day but it was behind the building and no one else was around in the general area.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
well i was havin fun smokin people out in the parkin lot. was goin real fast but still the lot looked clean and i didn't spin the tires at all in 4 so i didn't think it was slick. must not have been where i was. what ****** me off is tht there wasnt a damn guard rail to keep people from going down into the pond. there's a curb, 2ft of grass and a 8 ft drop incline at about 60 degrees. then water. if a little car woulda gone down there it would have been submerged! they're lucky im not sueing them for not adequately clearing their lot?

First off, I have to say that I'm sure glad no one got hurt. I had a friend drown in 10" of water, pinned under his truck.

But slowly, the truth peeks it's head up?

Smokin people??Was going real fast?? Not spinnin at all in 4??

Somethin tells me that the throttle was on the floor boards, a couple of times???
I believe there was prolly a little speed involved?

It'd be fun to see the Walmart Parking Lot vid???

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
In stead of guard rails-why don't we put car rail tracks (kinda like RR tracks ) every where then no one can hurt themselvs,even when they misjudge something. :dunno cookoo cookoo :D

Last edited:

sootman73

Reaction score
sorry i dont have a vid of me goin in. just comin out. thanks for givin me the benefit of the doubt!:dunno it coulda happened to anyone. i wasn't the only one playing around out there that night. the cops accused us of racial profiling cuz they said we targeted an asian couple and some old people. i was just smokin out who was there(but if i got some asian people it wasn't on purpose)

Last edited:

sootman73

Reaction score
heres some pics of the aftermath.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 45
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 98

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looked like a nice truck. I can see how the rear suspension got tore up though. Pics like that make me glad I don't tow in snow country. I'd be switching professions. Hope the ins will be willing to fix the truck rather than totalling it.

sootman73

Reaction score
i really wouldn't mind a total. course gettin a title again would be a ***** but i could do some nice upgrades to it with the extra money!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ease up guys.
I'm the one Tonka's referring to.
Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I'd rather have it in the open than done behind my back. Just don't forget one thing Sootman, being held accountable to your statements is the other part of free speech.
I ignored it because there's no reason to create unnecessary controversy.