Considering going from 22.5’s to 19.5’s

Reaction score
For reasons far too great to get into I am thinking about lowering my truck a few inches and going with a set of 19.5’s. The 22.5’s I am currently running are installed via a conversion kit. They do look great but I need a truck that is more practical. Anyhoo, are there any issues I should be aware of before I get into this? One problem I have run into is locating a set I like that fits my old eight lug pattern. Because I have not found any that will fit I have been unable to get an idea of price.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Thanks for the links.

I was thinking about trying to do an even trade for a nice set of seven 19.5's with decent tires for my rims and the adaptors. We will see later though if I go that route.

Thanks. Right now she is tore down for yet another big batch of mods.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Thanks for the links.

I was thinking about trying to do an even trade for a nice set of seven 19.5's with decent tires for my rims and the adaptors. We will see later though if I go that route.

Thanks. Right now she is tore down for yet another big batch of mods.

Cool let me know>>>>>:sly

foxman

foxman
Reaction score
Check with Paul { at the salvage yard }. They just did some swapping on one oif their roll-backs. I am sure he has parts or knows where they are.
And btw, the ambulancew is on road with 11 ft flat-bed dump and a complete airride with compressor. Rides great
Foxman

pafixitman

Reaction score
If you are serious about Rickson, try contacting John - 160K87F250. He is very good freinds (still) with the owner. We all went to HS together.

Reaction score
I am going to call them once soon. I have been looking at tires and suspensions lately. I think I know which direction I want to go now.