codes

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
I'll dig up my codes list tomorrow and get back to you with them. I'll post it on here too, but will probably just call you with them when I find it. I know the list I have has those type of #'s on it, the link Russ put up doesn't have the same examples as my scanner pulled.

Aaron

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
p0a06 = motor electronics coolant pump ctrl circ low
p1165 looks to be around the numbers for fuel and throttle errors
p09fe I can not seem to find anything

I will explore a little more when I get some more time, I'm having trouble opening a few web pages that look like they would have all the codes. There are so many codes for the OBDII system that it is hard to find all them on one web page.

Aaron

aaklingler

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, I haven't been able to find any on any of them. I'm not quite sure what that means. You didn't happen to look and see how many rpm it was turning while cranking.

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, I haven't been able to find any on any of them. I'm not quite sure what that means. You didn't happen to look and see how many rpm it was turning while cranking.

No I didn't take notice. These three codes were from your white truck though weren't they?! I'll post a link if I find anther good codes site. The one I found the one code on was http://www.scribd.com/doc/19441519/ford-dtc , I know I have another one printed out that is posed to be a complete list but I can't find it rite now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HarleyCummins

Members online